Welcome to The Flooring Professionals website where you can find everything you ever wanted to know about flooring. And best of all, when you’re ready to buy new flooring, you can use our “Dealer Locator” to find preferred dealers in your area.
Latest Flooring Articles
- Best Ways to Clean Wood Floors
- There are two main ways to clean your wood floors and the method you choose depends on the way the floor was sealed. The different finish types are surface sealed, penetrating-seal-treated, oil-treated, lacquered, varnished, shellacked and untreated.
- Posted: March 23, 2015
- How to Polish Wood Floors
- The best way to take care of your wood floors is to clean them on a weekly basis and give them a good polish every 2-4 months. The benefit of using wood polish is it will fill scratches caused by everyday living and over cleaning.
- Posted: March 12, 2015
- Concrete Flooring Ideas for Your Home
- Home designs have taken a turn for the industrial with the emergence of stylish concrete flooring in many homes. We might imagine concrete flooring in a warehouse or garage, but it has also made an impression on modern homes that crave its sleek look and cool feel. Typically when concrete is featured in a home setting, it will be polished rather than rough and isn’t always the pale grey we imagine it to be.
- Posted: March 9, 2015
Most Popular Articles
When choosing new flooring for a home, many homeowners are a bit conflicted. They love their dog, but they also love their hardwood flooring – and the two aren’t always such a great mix.
Posted: June 12, 2014
We have all seen the commercials on TV showing Steam Cleaners or Steam Mops being used on Hardwood, Laminate, and Vinyl floors. Consumers have bought into these TV ads and are only setting themselves up for a major disappointment should their flooring fail or they have a maintenance issue.
Posted: June 20, 2013